Are you a consumer of AVVNL (Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited)? If you also use electricity from the Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited department in your house, then definitely read this post till the end. In this post, you can know the work of AVVNL Electricity Department, AVVNL Bill Status Check, electricity payment, bill viewing process etc. There are three major companies in the state of Rajasthan which do the work of supplying electricity in the state.
Electricity has become essential in our daily life. Electricity has made our daily work easier. There are different electricity departments in all the states of the country, which do the work of supplying electricity to the states. Instead of providing electricity by the department, it takes money from the consumer. Which is billed according to the use of electricity every month, which is called ‘Electricity Bill’. You can also deposit the charge of electricity bill online or it can also be deposited by visiting the electricity department office.
Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd Bill Status Check | AVVNL Bill
Q. Where to pay AVVNL electricity bill online?
For electricity payment of Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Billdesk, Paytm and Web Self Service portal can be done.
Q. If the consumer does not want to pay the bill online, then where to?
If any electricity consumer does not want to pay online, then he can also submit the bill in the office of the electricity department.
Q. On what does the high or low electricity bill depend?
Whether the electricity bill is low or high depends on the usage of the consumer. The more electricity is used, the electricity bill will also be higher at the same speed.
Q. What to do if a consumer has any complaint related to the electricity department?
If any consumer is having a complaint or problem with Ajmer Electricity Department, can file online complaint/feedback. Apart from this, it would be better to register your complaint by going to the office of the electricity department.
Q. How can a new connection be taken?
To get a new connection, both online and offline methods can be taken. Users can apply at their convenience.
- Customer Care Number: 1800 180 6565, 1800-180-6127
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No (office): 0145-2671860
- Address: Vidyut Bhawan, Makarwali Road, Panchsheel Nagar, Ajmer- 305004 (Rajasthan)
|Bill Payment Online||Billdesk | Paytm|
|Bill View||Click Here|
|New User||Registration | Login|
|Forget Password||Get Here|
|Web Self Service||Click Here|
|New Connection Form||Get Here|
|Contact Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is AVVNL? (What is AVVNL?)
Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (AVVNL) is a power supply company in the state of Rajasthan. Which does the work of distribution of electricity. Apart from this, there are two other major companies in the state of Rajasthan – Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited and Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited. All these power departments provide electricity to different areas of the state. All companies charge for providing electricity. For which the electricity consumption has to pay the amount, which is also known as ‘Electricity Bill Payment’. But, whether the electricity bill is more or less depends on the electricity usage of the consumer.
How to Check AVVNL Electricity Bill?
want to see the electricity bill of ‘
AVVNL ‘ then you can also check through
Jan Suchna Portal. To see the electricity bill, follow the steps below-
First of all open this link to Jansoochna Portal-
After this, search by typing AVVNL in the search box write: “Find the schemes”.
25 Row has to be selected in Show Entries below Information of Schemes.
Know about Electricity Bill Information-AVVNL (Get Details of Electricity Bill) has to be clicked on the link.
Then, enter “K Number” type the “Search” button and click on it.
After this all the details will appear like- K Number, Name, Address, Bill Number, Amount etc.
How to pay AVVNL electricity bill through Billdesk?
to this link of the official site of
Then, select ‘Bill Payment’ in Bill Type.
After this enter ‘K Number’ and ‘Email ID’.
Then, click on the “Submit” button.
After this, the electricity bill details will be shown.
Click on “Pay” to make an electricity bill payment.
You can use any of the Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or UPI etc. to make the payment.
How to do User Registration in AVVNL?
First, open the User Registration link of the official site of AVVNL.
Then, fill in the ‘Account Information’ and ‘Personal Information’ of the user.
Put a checkmark on “I Agree” after filling in all the details correctly.
5. Now, also enter the Captcha code and click on “Submit”.
6. User ID and Password will come in the Mobile No and Email ID entered on the form.
Benefits of WSS Services-
- Last 6 months bill check.
- Paying electricity bill
- Calculate usage per month.
- Complaint status check and complaint filing.
- Payment history check process.
- Application for new connection.
How to Know Forget Password/Username or Activation Key?
#1 Reset Forget Password
- First of all open this link of official site- https://bit.ly/3qU5qPh
- Then, select I don’t know my password.
- After this fill the User Name, E-mail, Security Question etc.
- Fill the captcha code correctly.
- Select the SMS and Email in which you want to receive the password and click on “Sumbit”.
#2 How to Know Username
- First go to the link of Forget Usename- https://bit.ly/3qU5qPh
- Select I don’t know my username.
- Then, enter the E-mail and the captcha code.
- Select the username from which you want to retrieve it and click on “Submit”.
#3 Resend Activation Key
- In the first, open this link- https://bit.ly/3qU5qPh
- Select Resend Activation Key.
- After this, write Usename, Password and Captcha Code.
- Select SMS and Email and click on “Submit”.
Submit your Feedback in AVVNL
If you have to give any feedback to the ‘AVVNL’ Electricity Department, then definitely submit it. With this, Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Department will come to know about the problem or service of its customers. You can submit the feedback application by following the important steps given below-
1. First open this page of AVVNL Portal- http://wss.rajdiscoms.com/AVVNL_Web/Feedback.aspx
2. After this fill in your name, email id, mobile number, user name etc. correctly.
3. Write the topic about which you want to give feedback on the subject and write your feedback in the message.
4. Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button and in this way you can send your point to the department.