BRBN Bihar (Bihar Rajya Beej Nigam) is a portal issued by the Government of Bihar. Which is used for the application process of seed distribution work. Which is very special for the farmers of the state. The farmer is happiest when his crop yields more quantity. Some things which are very important for high yield of the crop like- Fertilization of the land, water at the right time, weeds, manure, use of right seeds and depends on the hard work of the farmer. Bihar Government launched Seed Grant Scheme for Farmers. Under which the target was set to provide good quality seeds to the farmers at low prices.
Bihar Rajya Beej Nigam
|Application of Seeds (Garama Crop 2022)||Click Here|
|list of beneficiary farmers||Get Here|
|Check Application Status||Link-1 // Link-2|
|Registration Process in DBT||Click Here|
|Dealers and Distributors||Register // Login|
|Register for Seed Producer||Click Here|
|farmers selected for distribution||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bihar Fish Farming Schemes
Q. Is it mandatory to register on the website of DBT Agriculture?
Yes, make sure to register on the official website of DBT Agriculture (dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in).
Q. Will there be a separate charge for delivery to the house?
Yes, if the seed is delivered at home, then its charge will have to be paid separately.
Q. Is it an ISO Certified Company?
Yes, the company is certified by ISO. Details can be seen on the home page of the official website.
Q. Can we do it online also from the dealer.go4online.co. on the website?
Issued by Bihar State Seeds Corporation Limited itself at the dealer.go4online.co.in. Which is also used for any bar application.
Q. What is the full form of BRBN?
The full form of BRBN is ‘Bihar Rajya Beej Nigam’.
Q. Can everyone take advantage of this scheme?
This scheme is for the farmers of Bihar state. Anyone who fulfils these qualifications can take advantage.
What is BRBN Bihar?
The full name of BRBN is Bihar Rajya Beej Nigam Limited, under which it was started by the government to provide good quality seeds at low prices to the farmers living in the state. Since farmers never have access to good pure and high-quality seeds. Due to this, the crop yield of the farmers decreases. The price of good quality seeds is also high in the market, so the government started this scheme. To take advantage of the scheme, you have to apply online.
What is the application process in Bihar BRBN?
- First of all fill the online application form.
- After filling the online application, there will be verification of the application.
- Then, the dealers and suppliers will be informed for the seeds under the scheme.
- OTP will come in the registered mobile number. Which is needed at the time of buying seeds.
- Then, the seeds will be delivered to the doorstep under “Home Delivery”.
How to apply for seeds?
Seed application can be done through the portal brbn.bihar.gov.in or dealer.go4online.co.in . Sometimes the application process does not happen due to the technical issues of the portal. So, one can try to apply in both the portal.
- First of all open this link of official website- http://brbn.bihar.gov.in/Farmer/Index.aspx. Click Here |
- Then, “Accept” the terms and conditions of the scheme.
- After that “Application Form” will open.
- Enter your Registration ID and click on “Search”.
- Then, all the details of the farmer will appear.
- Select the seed you want to apply for and fill in the box in how much Kg is required.
- If you want home delivery, then check mark (√) in the box and uncheck if you do not want.
- Then, click on “Submit”. After this your BRBN Demand Slip will appear. Which can also be printed out.
See the list of beneficiaries?
If you want to see the list of beneficiary farmers under the Bihar Seed Grant Scheme, then you can see the list on the basis of Panchayat. To see the list follow the steps given below-
- First go to this link of the official site of BRBN- http://brbn.bihar.gov.in/SaleSummary.aspx // Click Here //
- Then, choose the season like Rabi, Akashmik, Minikit etc.
- After that click on the button written “Show”.
- Select the district and block name also.
- Select the Panchayat and see all the beneficiary details like- Name, Registration No, Crop, QTY etc.
Benefits to the farmers from this scheme-
India is an agricultural country, in which farmers are found in the majority of the population. But the condition of farmers is worse than other businesses. Due to this, the farmers are unable to repay the loan for themselves. There are reasons for this, such as not getting the right price for the product, reduction in the yield of food grains, non-availability of the market for sale, already existing debt burden and other problems that have to be faced. Due to this the economic condition of the farmer becomes weak.
Sometimes the yield of the crop also becomes less than expected. Which directly affects the economic condition of the farmers. One of the reasons for not producing good crops is also the lack of good seeds. But, in view of this problem, this scheme was started. Under BRBN Demand, you can apply for seeds online according to you.
Benefits of BRBN scheme-
- Getting seeds at low price.
- Availability of high quality seed.
- Easy to get seeds.
- Subsidy to farmers.
- Getting information related to agriculture from export.
- If you want to sell seeds, you can also sell them. (Register on Become a Seed Producer)
Terms and conditions of seed grant-
If you want to take advantage of a seed grant, then there are some conditions that have been issued by the department. All these rules have to be followed-
- Seeds should be used only for cultivation.
- If the demanded seed is not raised, you may be deprived of the schemes of the Agriculture Department.
- Crop residue will have to be burnt.
- For any one farmer Rabi crop, seed will be given for maximum 5 acres of land.
- Seed will be given for maximum 2.5 acres for hot season crop.
- For Rabi crop, home delivery charge of wheat will be Rs.2.00 per kg.
- Home delivery charge of oilseeds and pulses will be Rs. 5:00 per kg.
- Home delivery fee of 8 kg for hot season crop is Rs 100 and for 16 and 20 kg home delivery charge is Rs 200.
How to submit complaints and suggestions?
If you want to give any complaint or advice related to BRBN, then it can be given through online medium. Some steps are given below, which have to be followed-
- First of all open this link of official site- https://brbn.bihar.gov.in/complaint.html
- Then, enter the name of the applicant, mobile number and full address.
- After that write the complaint/suggestion in the blank box.
- Then click on the button of “Submit”.
How to Register Dealer & Distributor?
- First open the official link- https://brbn.bihar.gov.in/Licence/index.aspx
- Then, the Terms and Conditions page will open. Accept the Terms & Conditions of whomever you want to register.
- Fill the Company/Firm Name, District, Block Name etc.
- After this, fill the Name, Aadhar Number, GSTIN No., PAN Card.
- Now, enter the email id, mobile number and click on the “Register Now” button.
Dealer and Distributor login on BRBN
- First go to this page of the official website of BRBN- https://brbn.bihar.gov.in/Licence/index.aspx
- Now you have to fill your User Name and Password.
- After that click on the button of “Login”.
Who is Login on BRBN Bihar Portal?
Officers of the following posts can log in in the official portal-
- Dealer Panel
- Supplier Panel
- D.A.O Panel
- BRBN Sale
- B.A.O and A.C Panel
- Customer care Number 06122547066
- Email ID email@example.com
- Office Address 6th Floor, Pant Bhawan, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Patna- 800001
|Customer care Number||06122547066|
|Office Address||6th Floor, Pant Bhawan, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Patna- 800001|