BRBN Bihar (Bihar Rajya Beej Nigam) is a portal issued by the Government of Bihar. Which is used for the application process of seed distribution work. Which is very special for the farmers of the state. The farmer is happiest when his crop yields more quantity. Some things which are very important for high yield of the crop like- Fertilization of the land, water at the right time, weeds, manure, use of right seeds and depends on the hard work of the farmer. Bihar Government launched Seed Grant Scheme for Farmers. Under which the target was set to provide good quality seeds to the farmers at low prices.
BRBN | Seed Grant Bihar | BRBN Bihar | Bihar State Seed Corporation | brbn mbis | Bihar State Seed Corporation online | brbn dealer portal | brbn. bihar. gov. in | brbn ac panel | brbn apply online | brbn sales.
BRBN ( Bihar State Seed Corporation ) This portal has been started by the Government of Bihar State Government. Through this portal, good quality seeds will be provided to the farmers of the state for sowing at low prices. The BRBN Bihar online portal has been made for the farmers of the state only. Home delivery facilities are also available on the Bihar Seed Grant Portal. Bij is provided to the homes of the farmers of the state.
BRBN Bihar Seed Scheme 2022
- Scheme Name: Bihar Rajya Beej Yojana
- State: Bihar
- Category: Agriculture
- Authority by Govt. of Bihar
- Beneficiary Farmers
- Applications No. 535630+
- Seed Distributed No. 95400+
- Total Home Delivery 89711+
- Dealers Number 400+
- GIN U01111BR1977SGC 001294
- Official Site brbn.bihar.gov.in
What is the application process in Bihar BRBN?
First of all, fill out the online application form.
After filling out the online application, there will be verification of the application.
Then, the dealers and suppliers will be informed of the seeds under the scheme.
OTP will come in the registered mobile number. Which is needed at the time of buying seeds.
Then, the seeds will be delivered to the doorstep under “Home Delivery”.
What is BRBN full form?
” Bihar Rajya Beej Nigam Limited “
Eligibility for Bihar Seed Grant Scheme
The following information has been provided in Hindi related to what should be the eligibility for BRBN scheme / online seed distribution farmers.
It is mandatory for the farmer to be from the state of Bihar.
To take advantage of the facilities available on the BRBN online portal, it is mandatory to register online.
The farmer should not have a letter from any other scheme related to agricultural seed.
It is necessary for the farmer to have the necessary documents.
It is necessary to link the mobile number of the beneficiary farmers with the Aadhar card.
It is forbidden to use the seeds taken through this scheme for any work other than agriculture.
If the demanded seeds are not lifted, then they will be deprived of agriculture-related schemes for 3 years.
Status of BRBN Services
What is BRBN Bihar?
The full name of BRBN is Bihar Rajya Beej Nigam Limited, under which it was started by the government to provide good quality seeds at low prices to the farmers living in the state. Since farmers never have access to good pure and high-quality seeds. Due to this, the crop yield of the farmers decreases. The price of good quality seeds is also high in the market, so the government started this scheme. To take advantage of the scheme, you have to apply online.
BRBN is a portal launched by the Government of Bihar. The facility is available for the farmers of the state on this portal. Through the Bihar State Seed Corporation Limited portal, farmers of the state can buy the best seeds at affordable prices. This is the main objective of the government to provide good quality seeds to the farmers.
How to apply for seeds?
Seed application can be done through the portal brbn.bihar.gov.in or dealer.go4online.co.in. Sometimes the application process does not happen due to the technical issues of the portal. So, one can try to apply in both the portal.
How to see the Brbn beneficiary list?
Through Bihar Beej Nigam Limited Portal, you can search your name in the Bihar Farmer Beneficiary List.
BRBN Required Documents
Passport size photo
- First of all open this link of official website- http://brbn.bihar.gov.in/Farmer/Index.aspx. Visit Now
- Then, “Accept” the terms and conditions of the scheme.
- After that “Application Form” will open.
- Enter your Registration ID and click on “Search”.
- Then, all the details of the farmer will appear.
- Select the seed you want to apply for and fill in the box in how much Kg is required.
- If you want home delivery, then check mark (√) in the box and uncheck if you do not want.
- Then, click on “Submit”. After this your BRBN Demand Slip will appear. Which can also be printed out.
See the list of beneficiaries?
If you want to see the list of beneficiary farmers under the Bihar Seed Grant Scheme, then you can see the list on the basis of Panchayat. To see the list follow the steps given below-
- First go to this link of the official site of BRBN- Visit Now
- Then, choose the season like Rabi, Akashmik, Minikit etc.
- After that click on the button written “Show”.
- Select the district and block name also.
- Select the Panchayat and see all the beneficiary details like- Name, Registration No, Crop, QTY etc.
Benefits to the farmers from this scheme-
India is an agricultural country, in which farmers are found in the majority of the population. But the condition of farmers is worse than other businesses. Due to this, the farmers are unable to repay the loan for themselves. There are reasons for this, such as not getting the right price for the product, reduction in the yield of food grains, non-availability of the market for sale, already existing debt burden and other problems that have to be faced. Due to this the economic condition of the farmer becomes weak.
Sometimes the yield of the crop also becomes less than expected. Which directly affects the economic condition of the farmers. One of the reasons for not producing good crops is also the lack of good seeds. But, in view of this problem, this scheme was started. Under BRBN Demand, you can apply for seeds online according to you.
Benefits of BRBN’s plan
- Getting seeds at low price.
- Availability of high quality seed.
- Easy to get seeds.
- Subsidy to farmers.
- Getting information related to agriculture from export.
- If you want to sell seeds, you can also sell them. (Register on Become a Seed Producer)
Terms and conditions of seed grant-
If you want to take advantage of a seed grant, then there are some conditions that have been issued by the department. All these rules have to be followed-
- Seeds should be used only for cultivation.
- If the demanded seed is not raised, you may be deprived of the schemes of the Agriculture Department.
- Crop residue will have to be burnt.
- For any one farmer Rabi crop, seed will be given for maximum 5 acres of land.
- Seed will be given for maximum 2.5 acres for hot season crop.
- For Rabi crop, home delivery charge of wheat will be Rs.2.00 per kg.
- Home delivery charge of oilseeds and pulses will be Rs. 5:00 per kg.
- Home delivery fee of 8 kg for hot season crop is Rs 100 and for 16 and 20 kg home delivery charge is Rs 200.
How to submit complaints and suggestions?
If you want to give any complaint or advice related to BRBN, then it can be given through an online medium. Some steps are given below, which have to be followed-
- First of all open this link of official site- Visit Now
- Then, enter the name of the applicant, mobile number and full address.
- After that write the complaint/suggestion in the blank box.
- Then click on the button of “Submit”.
How to Register Dealer & Distributor?
- First open the official link- https://brbn.bihar.gov.in/Licence/index.aspx
- Then, the Terms and Conditions page will open. Accept the Terms & Conditions of whomever you want to register.
- Fill the Company/Firm Name, District, Block Name etc.
- After this, fill the Name, Aadhar Number, GSTIN No., PAN Card.
- Now, enter the email id, mobile number and click on the “Register Now” button.
Dealer and Distributor login on BRBN
- First go to this page of the official website of BRBN- https://brbn.bihar.gov.in/Licence/index.aspx
- Now you have to fill your User Name and Password.
- After that click on the button of “Login”.
Who is Login on BRBN Bihar Portal?
Officers of the following posts can log in in the official portal-
- Dealer Panel
- Supplier Panel
- D.A.O Panel
- BRBN Sale
- B.A.O and A.C Panel
Contact Details of BRBN Department
|Customer care Number||06122547066|
|Office Address||6th Floor, Pant Bhawan, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Patna- 800001|
How to Install Mobile App of BRBN?
Two mobile apps have been launched by the department. Which is named BRBN Attendance and Dealer App. Check out the process of download and install-
- First of all click on this link of Google Play Store – Visit Now
- After this both the apps will appear in the first. Click on any app as per your usage.
- Now, install and open by clicking on “Install” button.
Important Links Visit Now BRBN Bihar
|Application of Seeds (Garama Crop 2022)||Click Here|
|list of beneficiary farmers||Get Here|
|Check Application Status||Link-1 // Link-2|
|Registration Process in DBT||Click Here|
|Dealers and Distributors||Register // Login|
|Register for Seed Producer||Click Here|
|farmers selected for distribution||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Regional Offices of Bihar State Seed Corporation Limited
|SN||REGIONAL OFFICE NAME||SEED PRODUCTION CENTER|
|1||Kudra||Bhabua, Mohania, Kudra (Kaimur), Sasaram, Bikramganj, Dinara and Kochas (Rohtas), Buxar, Ara (Bhojpur), Dehri, Barun (Aurangabad).|
Is it mandatory to register on the website of DBT Agriculture?
Yes, make sure to register on the official website of DBT Agriculture (dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in).
Can we do it online also from dealer.go4online.co.in the website?
Issued by Bihar State Seeds Corporation Limited itself at dealer.go4online.co.in. Which is also used for any bar application.
Will there be a separate charge for delivery to the house?
Yes, if the seed is delivered at home, then its charge will have to be paid separately.
Is it an ISO Certified Company?
Yes, the company is certified by ISO. Details can be seen in the home page of the official website.
What is the full form of BRBN?
The full form of BRBN is ‘Bihar Rajya Beej Nigam’.
Can everyone take advantage of this scheme?
This scheme is for the farmers of Bihar state. Anyone who fulfils these qualifications can take advantage.
How much seed do farmers get through Brbn portal?
Wheat can get up to 200 Kg, lentil 80 Kg and gram up to 150 Kg.
Is Bihar Beej Nigam Limited App available?
Yes, you can easily download this app from Google Playstore.
Earned lakhs of rupees by becoming a dealer distributor in Bihar State Seed Corporation.