Chancellor Portal In which every year thousands of students of Jharkhand register and take admission in the college. In this post, we will know some important information related to Chancellor Portal 2022 . Chancellor’s Portal is the name of a website (portal).
Q. What is Chancellor Portal ?
Chancellor Portal is a portal issued by the Government of Jharkhand. In which it is used for the application process of admission in universities and colleges located in Jharkhand.
Q. Is the application of all the colleges of Jharkhand done in the Chancellor Portal?
No, not all colleges have online admission process. Which comes under the main university of Jharkhand.
Q. Is it mandatory to register in Chancellor Portal?
Yes, it is mandatory to register at the time of online application, because without registration the application process cannot be completed.
Q. Do we have to pay charge for online application?
Of course, the fee has to be paid at the time of filling the online application form. Only then the application process will be considered complete.
Q. Fee Payment can be done from what?
You can use Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, Wallet etc. for payment.
Q. Do documents have to be uploaded in the application process?
Yes, the documents must be uploaded in the process of online application.
Q. Should there be a size limit for the uploaded documents?
Yes, you cannot upload documents of any size. Upload the same size of KB as you need.
Q. Why is the payment Failed or Pending?
When the user makes payment, some bar shows Failed or Pending. The reason for this can be bank server down, technical problem in the portal, payment gateway problem etc.
|Apply online||Registration || Login|
|Contact Page||Click Here|
|Subject Wise Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Through which it is used to fill the online form for admission in some “University” and “Colleges” located in Jharkhand. In which only some “Popular University” of Jharkhand are used for the task of filling the online form. Through the portal, students easily fill the admission form online and after filling the form, they take admission in the college and university.
What is Chancellor Portal?
It is a portal issued by the Government of Jharkhand. Which is also called the site of ‘Jharkhand Universities’ because the URL of the website is jharkhanduniversities.nic.in . Which is used for the process of online application for admission in major universities and colleges of Jharkhand state. Every year , online form filling is done at the time of admission in the college through the Chancellor Portal .
How to register in Chancellor Portal?
If you want to apply online for admission, then you have to sign up first. After that login again and fill the application. Some steps are given below for registration, which should be followed-
- First of all open the official site registration link- https://jharkhanduniversities.nic.in/student/registration
- Then, fill the applicant’s Full Name, Email Id, Mobile Number, Password and Confirm Password.
- Enter “Captcha Code” in the box and click on “Submit Button”.
How to login after registration?
- To login, click on this link of the official site- https://jharkhanduniversities.nic.in/home
- Enter Username or Email id and Password in the login box located on the home page of the website. created at the time of registration.
- After that fill in the “Captcha Code”.
- Then click on “Login”. After logging in, the user’s dashboard can be seen.
Procedure to apply in Chancellor’s Portal-
- First the student has to register.
- After registering you have to login.
- After login, open the application form by clicking on the link to apply.
- After opening the application form, the details of Personal Details Section, Address Details, Academic Section and Colleges & Courses have to be filled.
- When the form filling is complete, the payment has to be made. In which the fees may vary according to the category.
- After making the payment, take a print out of the form and the payment slip. Because these slips are demanded in some colleges.
How to Reset Chancellor Portal Login Password?
If you have forgotten your password used to login to the Chancellor’s Portal. In such a situation, the password can be reset again. To reset the new password, follow the steps given below-
1. First of all open the site of Chancellor Portal and click on “Forget Password” located at the bottom of the login section of the home page.
2. After this, you can reset the password in two ways- (1) User Name and (2) Mobile Number
Select any one of these through which you want to do the next step.
4. Then, if User Name is selected, then enter User Name / Email ID. And if mobile number is selected then enter mobile number.
5. Enter the Captcha code correctly and click on “Search”.
6. After this OTP will come on the entered mobile number / email, enter it and verify the “OTP”.
7. Now, enter New Password and Confirm Password and click on “Save”.
Subject Wise Criteria Combination Details
1. First go to this page of Chancellor Portal- / Click Here /
2. Then, University, College, Course, Discipline, Stream and Subject have to be selected.
3. After this click on “Search”. Now you can see the college courses, seats, academic details etc.
Universities in the list of Chancellor Portal-
- Ranchi University
- Binod Vihari Mahato Koyalanchal University
- Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee University
- Kolhan University
- Nilamber Pitamber University
- Sido Kanhu Murmu University
- Vinoba Bhave University
Brief description of the University located in the Chancellor’s Portal
Ranchi University is located in Ranchi district of Jharkhand state. Ranchi University is the most popular university in Jharkhand. Ranchi University was established on 12 July 1960. The first Vice Chancellor of Ranchi University was Vishnudev Narayan Singh. The head office of this university is also located in Ranchi.
Binod Vihari Mahato Koyalanchal University
Binod Vihari Mahto Koyalanchal University is located in Dhanbad district of Jharkhand state. The University was established on 13th November 2017 by the Government of Jharkhand. Under Graduate [UG] and Post Graduate [PG] courses are available in Binod Vihari Mahato Koyalanchal.
जिसमें से 21 Post Graduate Departments हैं। जिनमें- Mass Communication,Art & Culture,Law,Foreign Language,Life Science,Environmental Science,Computer Science and disaster management आदि है।
Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee University
Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee University is located in Ranchi district of Jharkhand. Was established in the year 1926. But, from the year 1946, the course of Graduate and Post Graduate of Arts / Science was started.
Kolhan University on Chancellor Portal Jharkhand
Kolhan University is located in Chaibasa, Jharkhand state. This university was established on 13th August 2009. There are 18 Constituents Colleges and 15 Affiliated Colleges under this university. There are more than 80,000 students in this university.
Nilamber Pitamber University
Nilambar Pitamber University is located at Medininagar in Palamu district of Jharkhand. It is one of the largest university located in the state of Jharkhand.
Sido Kanhu Murmu University
Sido Kanhu Murmu University is located in Dumka district of Jharkhand state. Its head office is also located in Dumka.
Vinoba Bhave University on Chancellor Portal
Vinoba Bhave University is located in Hazaribagh district of Jharkhand state. The university was established on 17 September 1992 by the Government of India. Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses are available in the university.
. First of all go to this link of “Chancellor Portal”- https://jharkhanduniversities.nic.in/home/notification/list
2. Academic Year, Notice Type and ‘University’ name have to be selected.
3. After this select the college name and click on the ‘Search’ button.
How to contact through chancellor portal?
If you have any question or any kind of problem related to any university. In such a situation, contact should be made. For contact, you can ask by email, contact number or submit comment. Follow the steps given below-
- First of all visit this link of official website- https://jharkhanduniversities.nic.in/home/contactus
- Then, select the university name and if “Application No”, enter it, leave it blank.
- Enter the student’s name, mobile number and email ID.
- After this write the subject and write the problem in the comment box.
- Then click on “Submit”. Apart from this, you can also send email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note: If looking for WhatsApp Number, Click on “View Contact” of University Name. After this, WhatsApp number and personal email id can also be found.