Fasal Haryana (Crop Haryana) is a very useful portal for the farmers of the state. Farmer can get information about government services and scheme through the “Fasal Haryana” portal. This portal is also known as Meri Fasal, Mera Bora. Has been issued by the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare of Haryana State. If you also belong to Haryana state and want to know about agriculture-related schemes, then definitely read this post.
Fasal Haryana Registration Payment Status
Through this post you will know like- farmer registration process, what is crop Haryana, registration print out, bank details and features of portal etc. Apart from this, you can also know other important information about Crop Haryana. Apart from the farmers of Haryana state, farmers of neighbouring states can also register at fasal.haryana.gov.in .
Fasal Haryana (Meri Fasal Mera Byora) 2022
|Portal/Scheme Name||Crop Haryana (My crop, my details)|
|beneficiary||State and neighbouring state farmers|
|Department||Agriculture Department, Government of Haryana|
|Application Type||through online|
What is Fasal Haryana?
Crop Haryana has been released by the Agriculture Department of the State Government. The portal can be easily used for online planning work related to farmers’ crops. Apart from the farmers of Haryana, farmers of neighbouring states like Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh etc. can also register. But, this site is also known by most of the applicants by the name “Meri Fasal Mera Bora ”. Through the portal, farmers can also know government facilities, farm details, fertilizers, seeds, crop production process, agricultural equipment and other information.
How to register in Fasal Haryana?
If you are a farmer or want to register as any other farmer. Farmer can apply online. In which separate registration will have to be done for the farmer of Haryana and the farmer of the neighbouring state. Follow the steps given below-
- First of all open this link of “ Fasal Haryana ” official site- https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/farmer/farmerlogin Click Here
- Enter the mobile number and verify the OTP.
- Fill the personal details of the farmer.
- Fill the Tuvel details and Bank account details as well.
- After that click on I Agree and “Continue”.
- Fill the land details and crop information as well.
- Then, make the payment and take a print out.
Take a print out of the registration-
- 1. First open this page of my crop, my details official site- Click Here |
- 2. Then, select the season, enter the farmer’s name, mobile number and bank account number.
- 3. Then, click on “Print” to take a printout.
Documents required for registration
- Applicant should have Aadhar card.
- Bank passbook
- The mobile number should be of the applicant.
- There should be a receipt of the land.
Features of Fasal Haryana (My Fasal, My Details) Portal-
Many tasks can be done online using the Fasal Haryana Portal. This portal has been issued for the convenience of special farmers. Given below are some points which show the features of the portal-
- Farmer can easily register online.
- Crop registration, farm details can be known.
- To make available all government facilities to the farmers at one place.
- To solve problems related to agriculture and get information.
- To get information about market, harvesting, sowing, yield.
- To get help in case of any kind of disaster.
- Provision of seeds, fertilizers, agricultural equipment.
Change Bank Details in Meri Fasal, Mera Byora?
- First of all go to this link of Fasal Haryana site- https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/farmer/bankaccountchangelogin
- Then, enter the mobile number and also enter the captcha code.
- After that click on “Continue”. OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter it and verify.
- If the bank details are verified, a notice of Already Verify Bank Details will appear.
- If the bank details are wrong, then they can be corrected by editing.
Check payment status of crop?
- First open this page of e Kharid portal- login
- Then click on “Farmer Record”.
- After this the farmer has to select “Farmer Mobile No”.
- Apart from this, you can also choose any one from Gate Pass ID, Registration ID and J Form Details.
- Enter the captcha code correctly and click on “Proceed”.
- Now, enter the mobile number and click on “Search”.
Gate Pass Download
- 1. First go to the home page of Meri Fasal, Mera Byora website.
- 2. Click on the button “Mandi wise gate list” located in the home page.
- 3. After this select the District Name, Crop, Mandi, MM/PC/SY and Date.
- 4. After selecting all the options click on “View List”.
- 5. Now, you can see details like Farmer Name, Farmer ID, Gate Pass ID etc.
Contact details of Fasal Haryana Department
- Toll Free Number: 18001802117, 18001802060
- Phone Number: 0172-2571553, 2571544, 0172-2563242
- Mail ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Krishi Bhawan,Sector 21,Budanpur,Panchkula-134117
|Haryana State Farmer||Registration|
|farmers from neighbouring states||Register|
|Take a printout of the application||Haryana || Neighboring States|
|change bank details||state _ _|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQ for Fasal Haryana 2022
For whom is the crop Haryana (Fasal Haryana) useful?
It is useful for the farmers of Haryana state and farmers of neighbouring states.
Is a mobile number mandatory for registration?
Yes, a mobile number is also required in the registration process. Which is mandatory for OTP Verify.
By what other name is the Fasal Haryana Portal known?
Most people know the portal by the name “Meri Fasal, Mera Byora”.
Is it mandatory to register in Fasal Haryana Portal?
Yes, the applicant has to register for the application process. Only then can you process the application
Farmers of neighbouring states whose land is in Haryana state are eligible to apply?
Yes, those people can also apply, whose land is located in the state of Haryana.
Is a gate pass necessary to sell the crop in the market?
If you want to sell the crop’s foot in the market, then first make a gate pass and then go to the market