Himkosh is the official portal of the state of Himachal Pradesh, in which any kind of work of the state can be done through online mediums like- Pension, Salary, Challan, GPF statement, E-service book etc. The portal has been released by the Department of Treasuries, Accounts and Lotteries. Employees of Himachal Pradesh state can also extract their salary statements. “ Himkosh ” portal is special for the resident of Himachal Pradesh state. Which can be used for any type of service. So, if you also do work related to Himkosh service or want to know about its use, then definitely read this post.
|Scheme / Portal Name||Himkosh|
|Department||Treasury, Accounts & Lotteries (Finance Department)|
|beneficiary||residents of Himachal Pradesh|
|plan status||is active|
|Service||Salary, Pension, Challan, Service Book, GPF Statement etc.|
What is Himkosh?
Himkosh is the official site of Himachal Pradesh state, which is issued by the Treasury, Accounts & Lotteries, Finance Department. This can be done through the work portal like pension, salary statement, service book, etc. for the resident of the state. State government employees can view their salary details and download salary slips. Apart from this, the work of e-Challan and CPF subscriptions can be done through online mediums.
How to Download Employee Salary Slip?
- First of all open this link of Himkosh official site- http://himkosh.hp.nic.in/treasuryportal/ekosh/eSalaryDueDrawnStatementIFMS.asp ( Click Here )
- Then, enter ‘Employee Code’ and ‘Employee Name’.
- Select the employee’s Treasury and click on “Login”.
- Now, enter the month and year in the box located under the section View Salary Slip. Which month do you want to see?
- After this, you can see the salary slip by clicking on Show.
How To Make Online E-Challan Payment?
- First of all go to this link of Himkosh site- https://himkosh.hp.nic.in/eChallan/
- Then, login with your User Name and Password.
- Fill the Payment Details and Payee Details.
- After that select the payment gateway. Through which you want to make payment.
- Enter the captcha code and click on “Submit”.
- Now, make the payment successfully by clicking on Make Payment.
Registration on Himkosh
1. First of all click on this link of Official Portal- https://himkosh.hp.nic.in/eChallan/usermanagement/wfrmCGCustRegistration.aspx ( Click Here )
2. Then, fill the personal details like- Name, Address, Mobile Number, State etc.
3. After this fill in the login details like- Email ID, Password, Security Question etc. correctly.
4. Now, enter the Security Code and click on “Create Account”.
How to Login Himkosh Portal?
- First open this link of official website login- https://himkosh.hp.nic.in/eChallan/
- Then, enter the username and password.
- After this select from Public / DDO / Treasury.
- Then, click on the “Login” button.
Find Challan Details by Searching-
- First open this link of Himkosh portal- https://himkosh.hp.nic.in/eChallan/searchchallan.aspx
- Then, select the date.
- Enter HIMGRN / Bank CIN / Tender in the box.
- And select Manually or E Banking option in Type.
- Now, Click on “Search Challan”.
How to Remove Employee Details?
If you want to see the details of the employee of Himachal Pradesh state, then the details can be extracted in two ways. Which can be seen in the following two ways- (a) Designation Wise Employee and (b) HOD Wise Employee
View on the basis of Designation-
- First of all open this link of Official Site- https://bit.ly/3byX7Cc
- Then, select the department in the HOD.
- Select Designation (Post) and click on “Get Data”.
Check HOD Wise Details-
- First of all visit this link of official site- https://bit.ly/38s7C8u
- Again, select the category of HOD. The department from which the employee belongs.
- Trea DDO which is optional, you can select it or select All DDO.
- Then, click on “Get Data”.
Remove GPF Details in Himkosh Portal-
- First of all open this link of official site- https://himkosh.hp.nic.in/aghp/
- Then, select the Serial Code of the employee.
- Enter GPF Number and Employee Pin.
- Now, click on “Submit”.
How to Remove NPS Details in Himkosh?
- First, open this link of the official website- / Click Here /
- Select Financial Year.
- Enter the Employee Code / PRAN Number.
- After that click on “View NPS Details”.
- If the PRAN number is not known then it can be removed from “Know Your PRAN”.
Available Service in Himkosh HP
- e Salary (Preparation of Salary Bills)
- e-Pension (Online Pension Processing)
- e Vitran (Budget Disbursement)
- Financial Reporting (e Kosh)
- New Pension Scheme MIS
- e-Service Book
- Electronic Transfer of VLC Data
- Treasury Information System
- GPF Statement
Pensioner Life Certificate Verification Status Report Check
- 1. First open this link of Himkosh website- // Click Here /
- 2. Select Treasury and do it.
- 3. Then, Verification From / To Date को चुन लें।
- 4. After this select Verified by or Select All.
- 5. Fill the PPO No/Pen Code and click on “Show Report”.
Contact Details of Himkosh Department
|Name||Sh. D D Sharma|
|Phone No.||0177-2620887, 0177-2637779|
|Email IDemail@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Name||Sh. Deepak Bhardwaj|
|Phone No.||0177-2621820, 2626444|
|Salary Slip Download||Click Here|
|E Challan Payment||Get Here|
|User||Registration || Login|
|Check GPF Details||Click Here|
|Treasury Challan Form||Download|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQ for Himkosh Portal 2022
Q. What information can be obtained with the help of the Himkosh portal?
Through the Himkosh portal, information related to E Salary, Pension, GPF, Challan, CPF etc. can be known
.Q. Is the Himkosh website useful for all states?
No, this is only the official site of Himachal Pradesh state, which can be used for any type of service in the state.
Q. What is Employee Code and how to get it?
A unique code is provided to the government employee of the state. Which the employee can use for any type of work. Employees can also get it from their respective departments.
Q. Is there an app for the Himkosh portal as well?
Five apps have been mentioned in the Himkosh portal which includes e Bhugtan, salary, expansion, e-Challan and my pdf. The download link of all these apps is available on the official site.
Q. What is the difference between Banking and Non-Banking Treasury?
The transaction which takes place on the bank is called ‘Banking Treasury’ and the transaction which is done by Treasury is called ‘Non-Banking Treasury’.