Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (JBVNL) does the work of distribution of electricity in the state of Jharkhand. In today’s time, electricity has already reached almost all the villages in India. There will be very few villages, where electricity has not yet reached. By the way, in areas where there is a lot of forests, there is a problem in reaching electricity in these areas. Due to which the electricity would not reach. But the government is constantly trying to bring electricity to every area. In this post, we will know about the electricity department of Jharkhand such as paying the electricity bills, bill how much, JBVNL Bijli Bill Status Check 2022 and other important information.
Q. Can I pay the electricity bill by visiting the JBVNL office?
Yes, if you do not want to deposit an electricity bill online, you can also submit it by visiting the electricity department’s office.
Q. When is the electricity bill to be paid?
When a family or individual uses electricity for personal convenience. Then he has to pay the electricity bill. Electricity bills will be more or less depending on the usage.
Q. What is electricity usage measured by?
How much did the electricity cost? To measure this, there is an electric meter that can be used to measure domestic use.
Q. What is the full form of JBVNL?
The full form of JBVNL is Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited.
Q. Is there a charge to be paid for getting a new electricity connection?
Yes, the fee has to be paid for getting a new connection. In which the amount depends on the type of connection.
JBVNL App Jharkhand Electricity Bill Online Payment
|electricity bill check||Click Here|
|electricity bill payment||Click Here|
|New connection||LT // LTIS // HT|
|User||Register || Login|
|Update Mobile Number||Click Here|
|Download new application form||Download|
|Solar connection (apply)||Click Here|
|Load calculator||Get Here|
|Consumer list of defaulters||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
What is Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited?
Electricity has now reached almost all the villages of Jharkhand state and for the distribution of electricity in Jharkhand state, it is made available only through Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited. The company’s operations started in 2014. This company works in meeting the consumption of electricity in Jharkhand State. The company has around 32 lakh registered consumers and has a peak load of 2150 MW. The company is involved in power distribution in seven power supply sectors in which some categories like- HT, LTIS, DS, NDS, IAS etc.
How to Check Electricity (JBVNL) Bill-
- First open this link of JBVNL site- https://secure.urjamitra.in/onlinepay/
- Then, click on Search Bill By which will show the option of Consumer No and Bill No.
- Of these, ‘Consumer No.’ Only one has to select. Only then can you see the current bill. Because on checking with Bill No, the Current Dues of that bill number will show.
- ‘Consumer No.’ After selecting it, select ‘Sub Division’ and enter ‘Consumer No’.
- Now click on “Submit”. After this you can see Consumer Basic Details, Current Bill Dues and Monthly Wise Billing Details.
How to make Electricity Bill Payment?
1. First of all you visit this link of JBVNL – https://secure.urjamitra.in/onlinepay/
2. Then, on clicking on Search Bill By, two options will appear- (a) Consumer No. and (b) Bill No.
3. You will get ‘Consumer No.’ and select your ‘Sub Division’.
4. After this Consumer No. Fill it and click on submit.
5. Now, Consumer Basic Details will appear and Electricity Bill will also be shown in ‘Current Dues’.
6. To make an electricity bill payment, click on the Action View of SN0# 1 section at the top of ‘Monthly Wise Billing Details’.
7. After this three buttons will appear – Print Bill, Online Payment, NEFT / RTGS Payment etc.
8. Click on “Online Payment” for electricity bill payment. Then, the bill amount will appear.
9. Then, you have to click on “Pay Now” and make payment from Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, EMI or Wallet.
How to check New Connection Report?
- First of all visit this link of official website – http://suvidha.jbvnl.co.in/report.aspx
- Then, a new window will open in which choose the district and select the date from when you want to see the report.
- Then, “Display Report”
How to Update Mobile Number in JBVNL?
- First of all click on the link of JBVNL Mobile Number Update on the official website-https://jbvnl.co.in/consMobileUpdate.php
- Then, “Consumer Number” and “K No.” Fill it up
- Enter the mobile number you want to add.
- Enter Consumer Name and Email ID as well. Then, click on the “Next” button.
- Now, OTP will come in the mobile number entered. Verify by entering OTP. In this way you can add number in mobile JBVNL Portal .
How to Registration on JBVNL Portal?
- First of all click on this link of Official Site- http://suvidha.jbvnl.co.in/newuser.aspx. ClickHere |
- Then, fill in “First Name” and “Last Name”.
- Enter Email ID, Mobile No and District.
- Now, click on I’m not a robot and click on Register.
- After this, User Id and Password can be seen in the entered Mobile Number and Email ID.
Jharkhand Electricity Bill Online Pay By Mobile
How to Login to JBVNL Jharkhand Portal?
1. In the first go to this link of JBVNL Official Site- http://suvidha.jbvnl.co.in/login.aspx ( Click Here )
2. In which enter ‘Username’ and ‘Password’.
3. And click on I’m not a robot. Now, click on “Login”.
How to get new connection of JBVNL?
- First of all open the official site of JBVNL.
- Select LT, LTIS and HT of New Connection of Consumer Service.
- Login with your ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’. Then, fill out the form completely.
- Upload documents like- Photo, Identity Proof, Proof of Ownership.
- Then, click on I Agree and “Finish”.
- After this you will be able to see the payment slip. Take a print out of the slip.
- Now, click on “Pay” and make the payment online.
How to submit complaint?
If there is any kind of complaint, then an online complaint can be submitted from Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited.
1. Open the JSEB website in the first place.
2. After opening, clicking on Complaint located on the home page, click on “Register Complaint”.
3. Now a form will open in which select Complaint Category, Office Address and Consumer Search Criteria etc.
5. Then from the Consumer No, KNo and Consumer ID, enter the number of the selected number in the box.
6. Fill in the Exiting Information like- Name, Address, Mobile Number etc.
7. After this, in Request Details, write the complaint in the Complaint date & Type and Remarks box and “Submit”.
Jharkhand Bijli Bill Check Kaise Kare
How to recover forgot password?
Even if you have forgotten the Username and Password to log in to the JBVNL website, it can be recovered. The way to recover password is given below-
- First of all open this page of Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited’s site- https://suvidha.jbvnl.co.in/recover.aspx
- After this, enter the registered mobile number in JBVNL and click on Recover Password.
- Now, Username and Password will appear in the registered mobile number. Then login by entering it in the login page.
Contact Details of JBVNL Portal
- Address: Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Ltd., Engineer’s Building, Dhurwa Ranchi- 834001 (Jharkhand)
- Phone : 1800-345-6570, 1800-123-8745
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org