Q. What is PM Kisan Status Check?
When a user checks the status of the online application so that he can know whether the application has been approved, rejected or which instalment has been benefited. For all these questions the application status should be checked.
Q. After how many days does the approval take place after applying?
How many days are not fixed? It may also take months, so you should wait for approval.
Q. When does the beneficiary receive the amount?
Two thousand rupees are received thrice every year in the account of the farmer. Usually after four months, the amount is put into the bank account by the department.
Q. What to do if it is pending after applying?
The online application did successfully and the application status is pending. In such a situation, you will have to wait for approval or rejection.
Q. Can the application be done with the help of a mobile app?
Yes, online applications can also be submitted through the official mobile app. Keep in mind that always apply to the official mobile app.
Q. Is it necessary to do e-KYC?
Yes, it is mandatory for all registered farmers to get e-KYC done.
New List / Check Kist Status
Know PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check, PM Kisan Status Check Process
By checking PM Kisan Status, whether the applicant is getting the benefit of the scheme or not can be checked. Many farmer brothers are getting the benefit of this scheme nowadays. Are you also one of those beneficiaries? Under the Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana, every farmer is given six thousand rupees annually. Which is disbursed in three instalments. To know the status of his application and the instalment received, the farmer can check PM Kisan Status. If you also do not get the benefit of this scheme yet and have already applied. Then in such a situation, by checking the PM Kisan status, you can know the reason for not getting it. So, to know more information, read this post completely.
What is PM Kisan Yojana?
A scheme for farmers was launched by the Government of India in 2019. Which is special for all eligible farmers of India. Under this scheme, the Indian farmer who fulfils the eligibility of the scheme is given an amount of Rs.6000/- annually for financial help. The name of this scheme was named “ Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana ” which is also known as ‘ PM Kisan Yojana ’. To take advantage of the scheme, you have to apply first. After this, the application received will be verified by the department. If all the details are correct, then the application is approved by the official. After this, the applicant will start getting the benefits of the scheme.
How to check PM Kisan Status?
If you want to see the status of PM Kisan, then it can be seen in two ways. The first way is with the help of the website and the second way is with the help of a mobile app. Below we have told both the methods, check according to your convenience-
#1 PM Kisan Status Check-in Website
- First of all open this link of official website- https://pmkisan.gov.in/BeneficiaryStatus.aspx
- Then, three options will appear – Aadhar No, Account Number and Mobile Number etc. Select one of these options.
- Enter the number of the option that has been selected in the blank box.
- After that click on “Get Data”. After doing this all the details will be shown.
# 2 PM Kisan Status Check through Mobile App
- First install the Official App from Play Store .
- Then, allow all access and select the language and click on ‘Submit’.
- After that click on “ Beneficeiry Status ”.
- Now, in the ‘ID Type’, select any one of the Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Account Number etc.
- After selecting, enter the details of the selected option in the ‘Enter Value’ box.
- Then, click on ‘Get Active Installment’ and select ‘Instalment No’.
- After this, after clicking on ‘Get Details’ all the details will be visible.
Documents required to apply-
- Aadhar card number.
- Account number and plot number of the land.
- Applicant’s bank passbook.
- Area (rakwa) number of land.
- mobile number.
What is the eligibility of PM Kisan Yojana?
The applicant must be an Indian farmer and the financial condition of the family is poor. Those who have cultivable land up to two hectares. Only if there is a shareholder in the land in the name of the applicant, one can take advantage of the scheme. Apart from this, should not be employed in any kind of job. For more information related to eligibility, you can visit the pmkisan.gov.in portal.
Check status after registering-
If you have recently applied online and the application is pending. In such a situation, the above method cannot be checked. For this, the Status of Self Registered Farmer has to be checked. For this follow the steps given below-
- First of all open this link of PM Kisan Portal – https://pmkisan.gov.in/FarmerStatus.aspx
- Then, enter the Aadhar number and the captcha code.
- After that click on the button of ‘Search’.
How to Submit Complaint?
If you want to make any kind of complaint, then you can submit about your problem online. Only applicants who have applied can make this complaint.
Step-1: First of all open this page of PM Kisan Help Desk- https://pmkisan.gov.in/Grievance.aspx
Step-2: Then, two options will appear in which select ‘Register Query’.
Step-3: After this there will be option of Aadhar No, Account Number and Mobile Number. Select any one of these.
Step-4: Whoever selected, enter their number in the box and click on ‘Get Details’.
Step-5: Now, the details of the applicant will appear. In which all the installations can also be seen.
Step-6: Choose from Grievance Type, which is related to the problem.
Step-7: After this write your problem in the description.
Step-8: Then, enter the captcha code and click on ‘Submit’ button.
Status Check of Complaint-
- In the first, open this link of the official site- https://pmkisan.gov.in/Grievance.aspx
- Then select “Know the Query Status”.
- After this there will be four options – Query ID, Aadhar No, Account number and choose any one of the mobile number.
- Enter the number of the selected option in the blank box and click on ‘Get Details’.
- After this you can see the status of the complaint.
Why is it necessary to check the status of the scheme?
If you have successfully applied for Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana. Then you must have thought necessary about checking PM Kisan Status. Whenever an applicant applies online, he feels like checking the status of his application. If you also want to check PM Kisan Status , then definitely do it. Because with this the beneficiary can know the status of his application whether he is getting the benefit of the scheme or not. So if your application is pending or approved, in all these situations you should check PM Kisan status .
State Nodel Officer Contact Details
- First of all go to this link of official site- https://pmkisan.gov.in/SearchSNODetails.aspx
- After this two options will appear – ‘Search State Nodel’ and ‘Search District Nodel’
- Select any one of these, the level of which you want to see the contact details of the Nodel Officer.
- If you have selected the option “Search District Nodel” then select the state and district name.
- After that click on the “Search” button. Now you will see email, landline number, address and official name etc.
How to Login on pmkisan.gov.in?
- First of all click on this link of the website- https://fw.pmkisan.gov.in/login.aspx
- User ID and Password have to be entered.
- After that enter the captcha code and click on “Login”.
How to see the list of beneficiaries of the scheme?
- First of all go to this link of official portal- https://pmkisan.gov.in/Rpt_BeneficiaryStatus_pub.aspx
- Then, select the state, district, sub-district, block and village name.
- Now, click on “Get Report”.
Contact Details of PM-Kisan Department
- Helpline Number: 011-24300606,155261
- Address: Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi- 110001